For over 30 years our doctors have provided patient centered personalized eye care. From general eye examinations to the diagnosis and treatment of complex eye problems, you can count on Eyedeals for experienced eye care you can trust.
At your appointment your doctor will perform a complete eye evaluation and detailed history to determine the cause of your eye, vision or contact lens problem. Treatment may include eyeglasses, contact lenses, prescription eye drops or pills. If surgery or subspecialty care is required your doctor will refer you to one of our specialists.
EYE CARE SERVICES
Our doctors provide diagnosis, treatment and referral services for the following eye, eyelid and vision conditions:
- Vision problems due to nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Computer vision syndrome
- Pain in the eye or surrounding area
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Dry Eye
- Flashes or floaters
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic eye disease
- Refractive surgery (Lasik)
- Cosmetic eye and eyelid surgery
- Eye allergies
CONTACT LENS SERVICES
We can help with proven solutions for all your contact lens needs. Whether you are new to contact lenses or you have previously had problems wearing contacts we look forward to helping you achieve your contact lens goals.
Our contact lens services include:
- Multifocal/bifocal contact lenses
- Complicated prescriptions or high astigmatism
- Previously unsuccessful contact lens wearers
- Persistent dryness, redness or discomfort wearing contact lenses