Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
The next time you visit Eyedeals you will notice a number of changes focused on keeping you safe.
- When you first enter the office your temperature will be checked
- You will be asked a number of questions to screen for COVID-19 related symptoms
- Universal masking is required of all patients and staff
- Seating is arranged for social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning of exam rooms and testing equipment
New Appointment Policies
Same Day and Next Day Appointments Available
To help maintain social distancing, appointments are now required for all visits to Eyedeals. Unlike our previous policy where appointments were only required for eye examination services, we now require appointments for all services.
Examples of services that now require an appointment include:
- Eye examinations
- Eyewear – In store styling / fitting
- Eyewear – Virtual online styling / fitting
- Eyewear – pick-up / drop-off
- Eyewear – adjustment / repair
- Contact lens – pick-up / drop-off
- Contact lens – follow up / training
What To Expect
Eyedeals EyeCare has always been diligent with our infection control practices. Because of COVID-19 we have implemented a number of additional protocols based on guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and the Minnesota Board of Optometry.
Please be patient with us during this time as we implement new routines to ensure everyone’s safety.
When you call
We will review the COVID-19 safety procedures including:
- Bringing a mask to wear during your appointment
- Following social distancing guidelines while in the office
- Do not bring other visitors or children with you to your appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for COVID-19 screening procedures
When you arrive
Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time and wait in your car.
- Call us at 612-822-1090 when you arrive.
- A staff member will ask you a series of COVID-19 screening questions.
- If you don’t report any symptoms we will direct you to our front door.
- Your temperature will be checked with a non-contact forehead thermometer
- We will review the social distancing and masking guidelines
During your appointment
You can feel confident in the extra steps taken to protect your well being.
- You and your care team will stay masked
- Exam rooms are arranged for social distancing
- Frequent and thorough handwashing is our practice
- Care is delivered efficiently while allowing physical distance
Please be assured that our doctors and staff will make every effort to keep you informed and comfortable during your visit. We welcome your questions and feedback.