Easy Scheduling Options
Call us at 612-822-1090
- Our appointment desk is open 7 days a week:
Monday-Friday | 10-7
Saturday | 10-5
Sunday | 12-5
- Need an appointment today? Ask us about Same Day Appointments.
- Weekday and Saturday appointments available.
- Use our convenient online scheduler 24 hours a day.
- View real-time appointment openings.
- Schedule or reschedule your appointment.
Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions
- How's the parking?
With few exceptions parking is quite convenient. If you're an Uptown veteran, on street parking is the easiest. For those new to Uptown, parking across the street in the Calhoun Square Parking ramp is the way to go. If you're wondering about traffic call us before you leave and we'll "guide you in".
- How much time should I allow for my appointment?
Although each appointment is different we suggest allowing 90 minutes for your appointment. If you plan on purchasing eyewear at your visit please allow extra time for the whole Eyedeals experience.
- When do I pay for eyewear, contacts co-pays etc.?
All exam fees and co-pays are due at time of service. If you are ordering eyewear or contact lenses payment is due when you place your order. Our staff will work with you to find the perfect eyewear for your vision problem, lifestyle and budget.
- How do your contact lens prices compare to buying online?
Our contact lens prices are very competitive with the lowest online prices. Eyedeals has one of the largest contact lens practices in the Twin Cities area. Because of our volume we use the same suppliers as the large online stores and pass the savings on to you.
- Do you see children?
At Eyedeals our focus is on providing uncommonly cool eyewear and eye care to adults 21 and older. If are a parent and need help scheduling an appointment for your children we would be happy to make a recommendation.
- Do I need to bring records from my previous eye doctor?
We generally do not need your previous records at your initial visit. If it is determined that your records are needed we will ask you to contact your previous eye doctor to have them faxed to us.
- What if I need help after hours?
If your appointment is of an urgent nature and our appointment desk is closed, go to the nearest urgent care center, hospital emergency room or call 911 for assistance. Call us the following morning if follow-up care is required.
- Can I bring young children with me to my appointment?
Much like going to the dentist bringing young children to an eye appointment is not recommended. If you do not have child care the day of your appointment we suggest rescheduling your appointment.
- Should I reschedule my appointment if I have a cold?
Unless your appointment is of an urgent nature you should reschedule your appointment if you are ill.
- Can you tell me in advance what my benefits are?
Any preliminary insurance information provided by our staff is only a general estimate of future benefits and not a guarantee of coverage. Your exact benefits are not known until your claim is submitted and we hear back from your insurance company.